Locally owned and operated, award winning, authentic Neapolitan pizzerias!
Job Title: Pizzaiolo
Job Status: Part-time, 2-4 shifts/week. Permanent.
Summary of Position: Prepare all menu items to standards as laid out by the Primo Pizzaioli in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
Wage: From $14.00/hr to $17.00/hr plus 30% kitchen tip out.
- Love pizza!
- Available to work weekdays, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Able to work a minimum of two (2) shifts per week.
- Must be able to lift 25kgs on a regular basis.
- Uphold Verace Pizza Napoletana Standards.
- Prepare menu items according to PPS recipes.
- Demonstrate full working knowledge of the PPS menu.
- Ensure high quality products are produced in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with all team members.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Strive to provide exceptional guest experiences 100% of the time.
- Operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner.
- Ensure both you and the kitchen are clean and organized.
- Comply with all Island Health, CRD, PPS OH&S and Work Safe BC regulations.
- Experience with wood-fired cooking and/or pizza an asset.
- Experience in a professional kitchen or culinary schooling.
- Enjoy working in teams and learning.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Personable and professional.
- Enjoy creating great guest experiences.
- Must embrace PPS Core Values: Relentlessly Strive for Improvement, Be Respectful, Work as a Team, Focus in the Customer, Thrive in the Community and Use Quality Ingredients in Traditional Ways
Reports to: Primo Pizzaiolo
Closing Date: Please submit your application as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed daily.