We usually keep a jar (or two, or three…) of our house-made Rosemary Garlic Oil (RGO) in the fridge at home. It makes life easy, and most importantly – more delicious!
Our house-made RGO is available by the jar at all of the pizzerias! Just stop by the Grab & Go case while you’re dining in or picking up your takeout order.
- Dip or drizzle on your takeout pizza. Just like our chili oil.
- Substitute it for butter or oil for added deliciousness.
- Brush it onto toast or bruschetta.
- Drizzle it over grilled steak or roasted chicken or pork.
- Marinate vegetables in RGO, then sauté or oven roast.
In our latest video, we tackle RGO-marinated roast chicken and veg. It’s super simple, really delicious and always turns out great.
I used 2 chickens, 2 jars of RGO and marinated overnight. Over medium heat, skin side down, brown the pieces (6-8 minutes), pop in a 425 degree oven with lid on for 20 minutes, remove the lid and cook for another 10-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Toss veggies in RGO, roast at 325 for 15-30 minutes. Test for doneness after 15 minutes. I used 1 jar for the cauliflower, squash and potatoes in the video!