Locally owned and operated, award winning, authentic Neapolitan pizzerias!
Job Title: Host
Job Status: Full-time. Permanent.
- Love pizza!
- Available to work weekdays, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Able to work a minimum of two (2) shifts per week.
- Must be able to lift 25kgs on a regular basis.
- Greet and seat guests.
- Coordinate take-out orders in-person and over the phone.
- Ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing consistently excellent service and genuine personal attention.
- Aim to serve guests and complete duties in the most efficient manner without panic or complaint, changing “gears” when business demands.
- Maintain knowledge of PPS, our menu and features.
- Keep your eyes open for ways to support your team.
- Buss tables and assist with side duties when appropriate.
- Maintain a clean and organized Dining Room.
- Communicate effectively with all team members.
- Ensure you are clean and organized.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure alcohol is only served to guests 19 years and older.
- Comply with all Island Health, CRD, PPS OH&S and Work Safe BC regulations.
- Previous restaurant experience an asset.
- Enjoy creating great guest experiences.
- Team oriented and self motivated.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Personable and professional.
- Serving It Right required
- Must embrace PPS Core Values: Relentlessly Strive for Improvement, Be Respectful, Work as a Team, Focus in the Customer, Thrive in the Community and Use Quality Ingredients in Traditional Ways
Reports to: Dining Room Manager
Closing Date: Please submit your application as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed daily.