We love road trips, be it by car or bike, and we love to explore Cowichan! Our list of really good things to see, do and eat in Cowichan is a long one. From favourite hiking spots (with instagrammable moments) to sipping a glass of wine at one of the many vineyards, there’s something for everyone.
Because it’s how we feel about road trip stops, it’s important to have a little something for everyone.
At Prima Strada in Cobble Hill, whether you need to stretch your legs, bribe with gelato, grab a pizza to-go or do your part and sample some of Cowichan’s finest local craft beer/wine/cider on a sunny patio, we’ve got you covered.
- Pizza…it’s universally accepted by everyone in your car, guaranteed.
- Salad…for the people that are not bold enough to admit they love pizza.
- Local craft beer, cider and wine…no description needed.
- Gelato…for kids of all ages.
- Parking…we have lots!
- “I have to go PEE”… there’s someone in every car. You know who you are.
On your adventure up or down the island this summer, we hope you’ll include Prima Strada Cobble Hill on your list.